March 25, 2020
Benchmarking and Energy Efficiency Carousel
THIS EVENT IS POSTPONED DUE TO SOCIAL DISTANCING RECOMMENDATIONS.
Registration remains open and we will notify registrants when we have a new date. Thanks for your patience!
Join the USGBC-Missouri Gateway Chapter and the City of St. Louis for an interactive event providing real details on how to save energy in buildings. Participants will circulate between quick presentations, gaining insight into numerous energy efficiency projects and financing solutions.
Presentations will include:
If you're interested in providing a presentation at our October 8 Carousel, please complete this short interest form - we are always looking for new ideas!
- Keeping Score: An Owner’s Perspective on Energy Benchmarking - Joe Abernathy, St. Louis Cardinals, Vice President, Facility Planning and Engineering
- Spire Energy Efficiency Rebates - Belmin Salihovic & Chris Wright, Spire Energy Efficiency Program
- Ameren Missouri BizSavers Energy Efficiency Incentives - Jim Travis, Ameren Missouri Bizsavers Program
- Getting the Most out of Building Automation Systems - Chris Ruth, Automation Production Manager, Integrated Facility Services
- Introducing . . . St. Louis Commercial Solar Group Buy - Andrew Linhares, Regional Director & Senior Counsel, Renew MO
- Energy Efficient Tax Deductions & Credits - Teri Samples, Partner and Director of Real Estate Services, Mueller Prost
This event is free to all, but registration is requested.
Wednesday, March 25, 8:00 - 10:00 am
Missouri Botanical Garden’s Commerce Bank Center for Science Education, at the Northeast Corner of Shaw & Kingshighway across from O'Connell's Pub,
4651 Shaw Blvd, St. Louis, MO 63110
Free to all
USGBC-Missouri Gateway Chapter | email@example.com | 314-577-0854
City of St. Louis | firstname.lastname@example.org | 314-622-5689
Thanks to our Benchmarking & Energy Efficiency Sponsors
Consent to Use of Photographic Images:
Registration/attendance at, or participation in USGBC-Missouri Gateway Chapter programs and activities constitutes an agreement by the registrants to allow the organization to use and distribute (both now and in the future) the attendee's image, in photographs, video, and electronic reproductions of such events and activities.
Return to the USGBC-MGC Website