June 3, 2020 - NEW DATE!
Virtual Benchmarking and Energy Efficiency Carousel
Join the USGBC-Missouri Gateway Chapter and the City of St. Louis for an interactive event providing real details on how to save energy in buildings. Participants will circulate between quick presentations, gaining insight into numerous energy efficiency projects and financing solutions.
Presentations will include:
- Keeping Score: An Owner’s Perspective on Energy Benchmarking - Joe Abernathy, St. Louis Cardinals, Vice President, Facility Planning and Engineering
- Spire Energy Efficiency Rebates - Belmin Salihovic & Chris Wright, Spire Energy Efficiency Program
- Ameren Missouri BizSavers Energy Efficiency Incentives - Jim Travis, Ameren Missouri BizSavers Program
- Getting the Most out of Building Automation Systems - Chris Ruth, Automation Production Manager, Integrated Facility Services
- Introducing Renew STL Solar, a Commercial Solar Group Buy - Andrew Linhares, Regional Director & Senior Counsel, Renew MO
- Energy Efficient Tax Deductions & Credits - Teri Samples, Partner and Director of Real Estate Services, Mueller Prost
Plus, an update on the City of St. Louis' new Building Energy Performance Standard! If you're interested in providing a presentation at our October 8 Carousel, please complete this short interest form - we are always looking for new ideas!
This event is free to all, but registration is requested.
Wednesday, June 3, 8:00 - 10:00 am
via ZOOM - registrants will be sent a link the day before the event
Free to all
USGBC-Missouri Gateway Chapter | firstname.lastname@example.org | 314-577-0854
City of St. Louis | email@example.com | 314-622-5689
Thanks to our Benchmarking & Energy Efficiency Sponsors
Consent to Use of Photographic Images:
Registration/attendance at, or participation in USGBC-Missouri Gateway Chapter programs and activities constitutes an agreement by the registrants to allow the organization to use and distribute (both now and in the future) the attendee's image, in photographs, video, and electronic reproductions of such events and activities.
Return to the USGBC-MGC Website