January 10th Program
2017 State of the Chapter & Social
Join us at the 2017 State of the Chapter & Social on January 10th as we kick off programming for the year! This FREE event - open to members and non-members - is one of the highlights of our year.
- Meet Chapter members and connect with representatives from the board of directors and committees.
- Learn about highlights from the past year and plans for the upcoming year.
- Celebrate the accomplishments of our amazing volunteers.
- Enjoy complimentary beer donated by Ferguson Brewing Company, wine donated by Schneider Electric, and appetizers.
- Participate in the silent auction featuring items donated by The Sound Room, Missouri Prairie Foundation, and more.
- Find out how you can engage with USGBC-MGC to contribute to a positive future for our community.
We hope you'll join us in welcoming the new year and contributing to our goal of transforming the built environment!
WHEN: Tuesday, January 10, 2017
5:30-6:15 pm – Registration & Networking
6:15-7:00 pm – Formal Presentation
7:00-7:30 pm – Additional Networking
Cannon Design, 1100 Clark Ave, St. Louis, MO 63102
CannonDesign's LEED Gold office space is located in the historic Power House building.
Parking available for a fee at the Justice Center Parking
Garage across Clark Ave.
Free to all attendees!
Click the Register button on the left side of this screen.
THANKS TO OUR PROGRAM SPONSORS!
Compi Distributors, Inc.
Contact USGBC-Missouri Gateway staff by email or phone (314) 577-0225.