Please join E2-Environmental Entrepreneurs, U.S. Green Building Council - Missouri Chapter, Missouri Energy Initiative, and the St. Louis High Performance Building Initiative for a discussion on
The Business Case for
Energy Efficiency and Clean Energy
Find out how increasing energy efficiency and clean energy use are good business and good for Missouri’s economy. This discussion with energy efficiency, environmental and energy policy experts will discuss the benefits of investing in high performing buildings. The event will also feature a presentation of the “Missouri Jobs Report,” a recently published study from the Missouri Energy Initiative and E2 that examines the impact the energy efficiency and clean energy sector has on Missouri’s economy.
- Ashok Gupta, Natural Resources Defense Council, Director of Programs
- Warren Wood, Ameren Missouri, Vice President of External Affairs and Communications
- Doug Sitton, Sitton Energy Solutions, President
- Gail Parson, E2-Environmental Entrepreneurs, Midwest Advocate
- Josh Campbell, Missouri Energy Initiative, Executive Director
Tuesday, September 22, 2015
11:30 AM - 1:00 PM
Missouri Botanical Garden's
Commerce Bank Center for Science Education
4651 Shaw Blvd.
St. Louis, MO 63110
The Center is located west of the Missouri Botanical Garden’s main campus at the northeast corner of Shaw and Kingshighway (across Shaw from O’Connell’s.) Please note that Kingshighway is closed between Shaw and Southwest / Vandeventer, just south of the building.
This event is free, but registration is required.
Questions? Contact Tony Wyche at email@example.com.