January 24th Program
2019 State of the Chapter & Social
Join us at the 2019 State of the Chapter & Social on January 24th as we kick off programming for the year! This FREE event – open to members and non-members – is one of the highlights of our year.
- Meet Chapter members and connect with representatives from the board of directors and committees.
- Learn about highlights from the past year and plans for the upcoming year.
- Celebrate the accomplishments of our amazing volunteers.
- Enjoy complimentary beer, wine, and appetizers.
- Participate in the silent auction.
- Find out how you can engage with USGBC-MGC to contribute to a positive future for our community.
We hope you’ll join us in welcoming the New Year and contributing to our goal of transforming the built environment!
Thursday, January 24 2019, 5:30 – 7:30 pm
5:30-6:15 pm – Complimentary Wine/Beer, Appetizers, Registration & Networking
6:15-7:00 pm – Formal Presentation
7:00-7:30 pm – Additional Networking
Missouri History Museum
5700 Lindell Blvd
St. Louis, MO 63112 map
ENTER the building via the South Entrance.
PARKING is available in lots on the east and west of the building, and on the streets throughout the park.
Free event for all attendees.
Click the Register button on the left side of this screen.
THANKS TO OUR EVENT SPONSORS!
Roof Top Sedums, L.L.C.
Contact USGBC-Missouri Gateway staff by email or phone (314) 577-0225.